Saturday, October 5, 2013

Epic in San Francisco

I am on my way home from San Francisco, where I have been in meetings with Ben Pilgreen and other staff members at Epic.

Friday morning and afternoon I served with two other Pastors in giving guidance to Ben on questions he had raised. The other Pastors were Steve Stroope, Pastor of one of Anerica's largest churches, and Andy Wood, whose church plant is running over 1500 in attendance in less than 5 years.

Friday night I took the Epic staff and their spouses to a fine dining restaurant. They were significantly blessed.

Our work in San Francisco continues to do well. All four couples who moved there to plant Epic love San Francisco, and are thrilled to be there. God wrought a great work in their hearts.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, but it's time to be home. When I travel, I miss Ruth, family, friends, and Second.

Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall