Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Daughter-in-law

Today is Amanda's birthday. When my son and grandsons were needing a wife and mom to bless them, Ruth and I prayed with all our might for God to send a miracle-lady into their lives. The Lord abundantly supplied way above and beyond our wildest dreams.

I knew Amanda long before she married John. She was and is one of the greatest singers I ever heard in my life. We all knew and know that when she touches a microphone, every listener is about to be blessed.

In these last few years, she has proven to be an angel of mercy to all of us. She and John 2 are madly in love. She adopted both the boys, not only legally, but also in her heart. She has been a precious gift to them.

She has given Ruth and me two more precious grandchildren, and another is on the way, due in December (maybe on my birthday). To make things even more special, Amanda's parents have now moved here from Ohio. We are enjoying them immensely.

Happy birthday, Amanda. May you have many more. God smiles on us through you.

Twitter & FB john316marshall