Monday, October 20, 2014

Changes in Travel

I traveled to San Francisco last week. Being addicted to watching people, I notice things I did not see years ago when I started flying often.

People in airports are now carrying more stuff. Unwilling to check baggage, they are hauling it themselves.

Everyone seems to be using a phone. The airports now even provide places to charge your phone. That was not the case years ago.

More people are using earbuds. I assume they are listening to sermons about predestination.

Many more couples are traveling without wearing wedding rings.

Many things are the same. Some people running. Others resting. Almost everyone looking tired.

Another thing that never changes is; there's no place like home with my sweet babe, the Babe Ruth.

Twitter @john316marshall