Friday, September 3, 2010

More Jeans Feedback

I’m been at my mom and dad’s these past three days.  I arrived back at the office about two hours ago.  Ruth and I intended to be home last night, but storms forced us to stay the night at a hotel in Pacific.  It was horrific to say the least.  It’s good to be home.

People are still talking about my wearing jeans to the 11:00 service these past two Sundays.  Facebook is a great recorder of people’s thoughts.  “Lookin’ good.” “Is that con-textile-ization?” “Now get that hair messed up with some gel.  If you need a tattoo artist or piercer, call us.” “Dr. Cool.”

One of the things I like about Facebook is the opportunity it gives us all to be silly. As you know, I love to laugh, and I love to make others laugh. I believe laughter is God’s gift to us. In my next blog, I’ll pass along some of the more serious comments about my jeans.  Stay tuned.

iTunes Ruth Marshall
Family blog www.yeebird.blogspot.com
Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall