Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bells Genius

Eureka! Yesterday I found the world's most knowledgeable person regarding Second's unreached people group, the Bells of the Big Country (name cryptic). I had heard about him off and on through the years, but for obvious reasons, he has not been in the forefront of missions publicity.

He is a European. I have been exchanging emails with him. We have never met personally. I feel like I have found a long lost friend. He knows about things I have always wondered about. He is brilliant. He is a believer. He is a translator. He is passionate about the Bells. I think I have found a soulmate. Amen. Thank You, Jesus.

Second still has five years to go on our 20 year commitment to the Bells. My new acquaintance will help us be better focused and more strategic as we continue our work.

Twitter & FB john316marshall