Monday, January 18, 2010

Meatballs Movie

Tonight Ruth and I made history. We took all four grandchildren to see
a movie. We made it all the way to the end. Yes, to the very end, to
the credits.


We saw the Meatballs movie. It's an animated spoof on the foolishness
of eating unhealthy food. I laughed out loud a few times.


Ian had seen the movie before. He sat next to me, telling me just
seconds ahead of time what was about to happen. What a memory! Did my
rememberer ever work that well?


Humor helps. Jeff Foxworthy says you live in Missouri if you have gone
from heater to AC to heater the same day;
if driving in winter is better because potholes are filled with snow;
if you know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter,
road construction.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall