Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Perfect Gift

I think Ruth has done it.  She has purchased for me the perfect gift, the present of a lifetime.  As you know I am cold all the time.  I think it's blood thinner, but the medical people say no.  My second explanation is the "Rabbit ears theory" (another blog for another day).


What has Ruth bought me?  Brace yourself.  An electric coat.  Yep you plug it in and its battery will run for six hours.  There's even a place where I can plug in my iPhone to recharge it.  Is this not the greatest gift idea you ever heard?


I have only one reservation.  I never thought of it till my grandson Caleb mentioned it.  He asked, "Will it short-circuit in the rain?"  Ooh.  Ouch.  Great question. I'll keep you posted.


Twitter @john316marshall
Facebook  john316marshall