Friday, February 19, 2010

February

February is a special month to me. My daughter was born on Feb 6. I
recall it with wondrous amazement.


Ruth was born on Feb 12. God smiled on me that day.


I started preaching in February, 43 years ago. I regret I don't know
the exact date. I just remember it was close to Valentine's Day. I
know that because I lost a girlfriend right then due to my decision to
become a preacher. Thank You, God, for protecting me.


This February has been tough. I've been sick for a month. But as of
today I think I have turned a corner. I think February is once again
going to bless me. I'm already praying for a good March.


Humor helps. Saw a great cartoon. Two men are being rescued from a
deserted island. One says to the other, "It's been two years. I can't
wait to see my portfolio."


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall