Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quasqui Book

After much ado and fanfare about the quasquicentennial book, it
arrived today. It took an army of people to make this book happens.


I literally burned out on it many weeks ago. A team of editors and
professional assistants refused to let it die. There's something
indescribable about holding in your hand a book your hand helped write.


I tried to thank everyone in the credits at the end of the book, but
there's no way I could thank everyone involved.


Since I'm home sick in bed, my assistant Angie delivered a copy to our
door. Ruth and I oohed and ahhed over it.


Then Ruth, who does all things well, took the book and began reading
it. She is right now next to me providing commentary and
encouragement. That's so Ruthie-like!!!


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall