Saturday, August 7, 2010

Harvest Hill Launch

4,3,2,1. We have lift-off. Harvest Hill, our new church plant in Strafford, will launch in the morning at 10:30am.


Months of prayer and planning have gone into this event. I vividly remember the first time Craig Coppenbarger shared with me his desire to start a church. I've learned a lot about church planting by watching it through his eyes.


Craig and his co-Pastor John Edwards have been very close friends a long time. John recently graduated from Southwestern Seminary in Fort Worth. He has moved back to Strafford to help start Harvest Hill.


Their Minister of Music is another Second Baptist member. I have been Jackson Campbell's Pastor for over 14 years. I'm proud of him.


Take time to pray for Harvest Hill tonight and tomorrow morning. Only the Lord can make the day a success.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall