Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Ruth said, without doubt this was one of the grandest Mothers Days
ever. I agree. The day began with a resounding start--3 glorious
worship services at Second.


We then headed to our daughter Rebekah's house. She set the table with
nostalgic heirloom tableware from several sides of the family. We
laughed a lot, ate way too much, and took a ton of pictures. I'm
confident several will show up on Rebekah's blog at www.blogspot.yeebird.com
.


An added special touch was the fact Amanda is pregnant. We are all
excited about the coming baby.


To end the day Ruth and I ate supper with my aunt and her new husband.
They are giddily happy. It blesses me to see widow/widower marriages
that bring happiness in the golden years.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall