Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Great Day Off

I spent the bulk of today with Ruth. I always enjoy her. I've never
been bored in her presence. She played the piano a lot today. It's
like Heaven when she plays on and on and on. You would have to be here
to understand me on this one.


I had time today with Rebekah and Amanda. They are both excellent
conversationalists. It was nice to have talk time with them.


My day included time with all the grandchildren. Two of them had a
birthday today. Sam turned 11. Ian turned 5. Caleb ran errands with
me. Lilly Ruth jumped on the trampoline alone today for the first time
ever.


I wish I could have spent time with John 2 and Nathan. They are fine,
Godly men. It's always a pleasure to be around them.


Prayerwalked the neighborhood. Had a good devotion time. Ruth is
already asleep. I'm following suit. It's past my bedtime. I hate to
see this day end.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall