Saturday, September 5, 2009

Travel Agent To Be

I've decided what I want to do when I retire. Be a travel agent
planning people's trips to Branson.


I would sell a simple package built around a daily threefold
itinerary. Travelers would each day see one show, eat one meal out,
and read one book. That's what I've done. Oh, and one more thing.
Bring someone as wonderful as Ruth along with you.


And wait!! One more thing. Have your grandchildren come and spend
two days with you in the condo. Yes, Ian and Lilly Ruth are headed
here today. They are bringing their mom and dad too. Ruth and I can
hardly wait.


I know what you're thinking. Are Jake, Millie, and Sophie coming? No.


Yep, I plan to make a fortune planning people's trips to Branson.
I'll do the first one in 2018. I'll keep you posted.