Friday, August 28, 2009

Ben Hur at Stained Glass Theater

Enjoyed seeing the Ben Hur production by Second Act at Stained Glass Theater
last night. I am always blessed by the story. Second Act's portrayal of it
touched me deeply. The production will continue tonight, Saturday, and next
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If you're looking for a good night out, Ben
Hur is my suggestion.

I notice the Southern Gospel festival is underway at Silver Dollar City.
Yes, Ruth and I will be taking much of it in. I love that toe-tapping
music. I am convinced Southern Gospel will be the music of Heaven. Of
course, I also think fried chicken will be served at the marriage supper of
the Lamb. Just think, in Heaven no cholesterol, no obesity, no calories.
Sounds like gluttony without consequences. That's ridiculous. What's wrong
with me? I must be addicted to food.

I have a full weekend ahead of me. Pray the Lord will give me anointing and
rest. I've learned both are essential.