Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wonderful Web

Have you checked out our new web site? You need to. It really is pretty
incredible. Thank you, Sam Arthur and Nathan Williams, for making this
happen.

The new church Sunday School year starts tomorrow. We will have huge crowds
in every hour. Pray people will sense something that makes them want to
return. Maybe someday the second Sunday of the new year will be bigger than
the first.

I am between two funerals in a four day period. Death truly is our enemy.
The promise of the resurrection grows sweeter each day.

I will preach three times tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Did I mention I
love to preach? I'll be in John 15 all day. Thanks for the kind and
encouraging words you've been sharing lately. Pray for me.

Humor helps. Bob Hope: I don't feel old, I don't feel anything till noon,
then it's time for a nap. Phyllis Diller: Life begins at fifty, but
everything else starts to wear out. Billy Crystal: By the time we are wise
enough to watch our step, we're too old to go anywhere.