Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Branson

Ruth and I took our two youngest grandchildren to Branson today. Fun
isn't a word strong enough to describe the day.


Branson is not appreciated enough by many of us who live near it.
Millions come from all over the nation to enjoy it yearly, but huge
numbers of locals never go there. It reminds me of people who live in
St. Louis but have never visited the arch.


The Bible says a prophet is not without honor except in his hometown.
I guess a tourist attraction is not without honor except in its own
back yard.


The highlight of the day was the Disney store. Ian calls it "Mickey's
Ears." I took pictures of Ian and Lilly Ruth in front of every Disney
character I saw. What a hoot. If you haven't been to Branson lately,
correct the error of your ways and go pronto!!