Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy Weekend

Life is a blur these days. The pace is relentless. The strain is
real. I relish every second of it.


This is what God called me to do. I want to serve Him in every detail
of my ministry and life. Last night I had a wedding rehearsal and my
grandson's thirteenth birthday party. I was able to share Jesus at
both.


This morning I spoke to parents of sixth graders. At noon I mingled
with Sunday School leaders. This afternoon I am studying sermons.


Tonight I will conduct a wedding and then speak on holiness for our
college leadership. Tomorrow I will preach three times, and eat lunch
with my family, the ones who give me refuge.


Monday morning I will be on the radio with "Mary in the morning" on
KWTO talking about Lincoln's spiritual life. Pray the Lord will give
me rest and extraordinary anointing for all these tasks. I was born
for this. Pray I will not fail in the stewardship He has chosen for me.