Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mom's DNA

My mother is in a St. Louis hospital. She has an irregular heartbeat
( A-Fib). Ruth said we now know where I got it from. It's hard to
overcome your DNA. Please pray for my mom. Thanks.


Fortunately, the good news for me is that my cardiologist has given me
permission to travel again. Amen. Lord willing, I will be going to
India in 2010.


Speaking of missions, we have a lot of travel going on among our
church missionaries. Our Indonesia family is home for a family
wedding. I will eat lunch with them today.


Our India family is bringing their new baby home for everyone to see.
Our Puerto Vallarta couple is heading this way soon. Our new
missionaries to Thailand leave Monday for the Missionary Learning
Center in Richmond. Pray safety for all.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall