Saturday, November 28, 2009

Funniest and Best

Here are my picks for the funniest and best Facebook posts I read
about Black Friday. Guarding the cart while the family shops. Home
from shopping, now I'm dropping. Out in the shopping madness, I must
be crazy. In line at Toys R Us, not to shop, but to laugh at crazy
moms.


Glorious time to be grocery shopping, I have whole aisles to myself.
It's good to have money flowing again, think of holiday shopping as
patriotism in action.


This isn't shopping, it's army maneuvers. Trying to get out of town,
but trapped by psychotic sale shoppers. Did my shopping at 1am in my
jammies at home.


My diet for today, celery and water. Lost my love of mankind. Need
sleep, too old for saving few dollars. It has been a good Black
Friday, our checkbook is still in the black.


I know of a Friday far blacker than this one.


ITunes Ruth Marshall
Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall