Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ruth iTunes Marshall

You read it right. Ruth is on iTunes. Go to iTunes, type in Ruth
Marshall, and boom!! There they are--her Christmas CD and her Hymns CD.


Move over, Elvis and the Beatles. Ruth is muscling her way in. I
cannot tell you how proud I am of my sweet Babe, Babe Ruth. Because
of her, cyberspace sounds prettier tonight.


Bob Roberts told me today that Grand Oak Mission says Second's food
and financial donations for November are running ahead of what we did
last year. One of our families purcased a pick-up truck load of food
and delivered it straight to Grand Oak.


Thank you, my dear people. You are the giving-est people I have ever
known.


Speaking of your generosity, Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes need
to be turned in this Sunday night, November 22.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall