Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas in the air!!

Uncle Phil's Diner was a scream last night. We were laughing our
heads off. The songs, choreography, and acting were superb. Last
night was a full house. Tonight is already sold out. I will find out
by Sunday how availability is for Monday and Tuesday nights.


Speaking of Christmas, my daughter has gone hogwild on her blog http//:www.yeebird.blogspot.com
. I noticed she had been putting new posts up daily with family craft
Christmas ideas. I asked her yesterday, "You're not going to do this
every day till Christmas, are you?"
"Yes I am." Wow. She is a plethora of Christmas originality.


Florida plays Alabama tomorrow for the SEC championship. My loyalties
are torn. Florida's Tebow is a wonderful Christian, but almost all my
friends are Alabama fans. One thing I know (I think). The winner of
this game will go on to win the national championship.


Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall