Monday, December 7, 2009

USMC Lt. Josh Hill

My first cousin once removed is in town. He's on his way from
California to Virginia to continue his military training. He drove
2000 miles in two days, and has another 1000 to go. Oh to be young
again.


My weight has skyrocketed in recent weeks. I was depressed when I got
up to 205. Now I'm at 212. Yep. Read it and weep. My situation is
made worse by the fact we still have 3 weeks of Christmas parties and
feasts yet to enjoy. I need a miracle. No kidding. Pray.


Humor helps. Doctors' comments on patient charts. The patient has
been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993. 69 year old male,
mentally alert but forgetful. Patient refused an autopsy. Patient
had no past history of suicide.


iTunes Ruth Marshall
Twitter @john316marshall
www.facebook.com/john316marshall