Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twittering

Every direction I turn, people mention to me the convention sermon I will preach next Wednesday in Louisville. We will broadcast the sermon live in our auditorium. You can watch it live on the internet at www.sbc.net. I am scheduled to preach about 10 a.m. our time. You can begin hearing our choir and orchestra at 7 a.m. our time.

I will be away from my desk top computer for a while. It’s hard to post blogs from my laptop or cell phone, but our crackerjack computer guy, Sam Arthur, and I are hatching a plan whereby I can stay in touch with you while I’m away.

I will email him snippets of what I am experiencing on the trip. Sam will then transfer them to my blog. It will be our own personalized version of Twitter. This will provide you a blow by blow description of what’s happening.

Thank you for praying for me. It is an honor to be your Pastor. I love you.