Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weathering

Ate tacos for breakfast. Cured sinus trouble I had last week. The food was left over from a Cinco de Mayo party several single adults had at church last night. I do love Mexican food, and Italian, and Greek, and Chinese,. . . .You get the point.

I’m figuring out Ozark weather patterns. Someone told me we are experiencing Blackberry Winter. Wow. Confusing. We have Indian Summer in the middle of Winter, Blackberry Winter in the middle of Spring, between the two the ground hog comes out to predict whether or not it will rain on Easter, thereby determining our weather for the next seven Sundays. I got lost in there somewhere.

Yesterday was grandchildren day. Sam was up and alert at 5:30 a.m. I took Caleb to school, and then did the same for Ian, who recently prayed, “I remind you of the cross that you died on, and that’s sadly. And don’t do that again, okay, God?” I asked him what characters were in the Disney on Ice show he went to. He replied, “All the ones in the commercial were there.” End of conversation. Babysat Lilly Ruth. She put some sunglasses on. Looked like a movie star, except prettier.

Hosea Bilyeu and I will be teaching Pastors at his church at noon. Pray God will bless our time.